Image by tstadler
I know what you're thinking, because I thought it myself many times in this phase of the Bonsai Beard project. I don't usually find shaving to be much of a philosophical undertaking, but then, I don't normally find myself shaping my facial hair to resemble particularly reviled totalitarian leaders (or the actors who mocked them).
I understand the impulse to abhor all things Hitler. No child will ever again be named Adolf. Nobody will ever again attempt to fight a two-front war that includes Russia. And no one will ever again clip their mustache to resemble a small rectangle. It's a way of rejecting everything that Hitler stood for, I guess.
But I wonder if, in so doing, we convince ourselves that we've gotten rid of the problem, as if the Holocaust could be boiled down to a choice of facial hair styles. Which is worse, wearing a Hitleresque mustache, or espousing Hitleresque ideas? And yet, while the former is strictly verboten these days, the latter is more present than some would like to think. The slogan "never again" hasn't really stopped genocide in the world. But while it's easy to ignore civilian mass murder in the world, for some reason, wearing this mustache seems more of an immediate affront.
I wish I knew why. It's not worse than any other mustache.
Recommended for painters, mimes.facial hair styles
Sponsored Links:
Miracle Hair Regrowth Manual!
A Japanese miracle hair regrowth manual is now available in US!
www.miracle-hair-regrowth.com
Hairdressing School
Discover The Complete Hairdressing Training Course
www.tonihairdressing.com
Maximum Hair Minimum Loss
Why You should buy maximum hair minimum loss RIGHT NOW
maximumhairminimumloss.com
Get Hair Loss Black Book
Stop Hair Loss and Permanently Re-Grow Your Hair
hairlossblackbook.com
Lavender Hill Hair Color
The Right Hair Color for You, ebook, questions, mistakes, how to.
lavenderhillhaircolor.com
How To Cut Hair
Discover Learn How To Cut Hair As A Beginner
www.howtocuthairforbeginners.com
Pencil Drawing Techniques
Learn How To Draw Realistic Pencil, Portraits Like A Real Master.
www.pencilportraitmastery.com
Gray Hair No More
Get Your Natural Hair Color Back, Step-By-Step.100% Guaranteed.
www.grayhairnomore.com
Grow Long Hair Super Fast
#1 Rated System for Long Hair FAST, Proven. Guaranteed. 99.9% Success
www.howtogrowhairfast.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment