Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Raynaham sallys beauty supply hair extensions helpp? Answers sallys hair extensions

Question by g: Raynaham sallys beauty supply hair extensions helpp?
Okay I want to know on black Friday will sallys hair extension be half off? & I wrote this question before and got no help because everyone said to call. I already did that and I think somethings wrong with there number that's why I am asking on here. Thank you.


Best answer:

Answer by Kris
Someone suggesting you call IS being helpful, but whatever. Did you call 508-880-1561? If it was busy, you may need to try again because most stores are on dial-up and if they are ringing people up when you're trying to call, it can be tough to get through. Same goes for if they are already on the phone with another customer... most, if not all, stores don't even have call waiting.

Unfortunately, a half-off extensions sale is never going to happen. Sally won't make a $ 100 item $ 50. I worked there for four years, and the major Black Friday deal each time was $ 20 off the GVP Flatirons [$ 39, regularly $ 59]. You might find other similar deals, but I honestly don't remember any involving extensions.

The closest you're ever going to get to half-off extensions is during a special red-tag sale that happens a few times a year. Everything in the store that has a red tag [except electronics] is half off its discontinued price. *IF* they have any discontinued extensions, only then would they would be half off. These sales happen about every 2-4 months, and I believe they advertise them on http://sallybeauty.com .

If you're not a member of the Beauty Club, consider joining. It is $ 5 a year, but you get a $ 5 coupon on your receipt valid from the next day until the end of the following month, so the membership is essentially free. Provide your email address when you sign up and for every $ 25 you spend in a month, you'll receive a 15% off coupon in your email. That is the easiest way to get the most savings Sally offers.



Add your own answer in the comments!

*****************


Recommended Discover to Hair...


Download Now:


Sponsored Links:

Miracle Hair Regrowth Manual!
A Japanese miracle hair regrowth manual is now available in US!
www.miracle-hair-regrowth.com

Hairdressing School
Discover The Complete Hairdressing Training Course
www.tonihairdressing.com

Maximum Hair Minimum Loss
Why You should buy maximum hair minimum loss RIGHT NOW
maximumhairminimumloss.com

Get Hair Loss Black Book
Stop Hair Loss and Permanently Re-Grow Your Hair
hairlossblackbook.com

Lavender Hill Hair Color
The Right Hair Color for You, ebook, questions, mistakes, how to.
lavenderhillhaircolor.com

How To Cut Hair
Discover Learn How To Cut Hair As A Beginner
www.howtocuthairforbeginners.com

Pencil Drawing Techniques
Learn How To Draw Realistic Pencil, Portraits Like A Real Master.
www.pencilportraitmastery.com

Gray Hair No More
Get Your Natural Hair Color Back, Step-By-Step.100% Guaranteed.
www.grayhairnomore.com

Grow Long Hair Super Fast
#1 Rated System for Long Hair FAST, Proven. Guaranteed. 99.9% Success
www.howtogrowhairfast.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maximum Hair Minimum Loss