Friday, January 3, 2014

Hair Loss and Thinning Hair -- Know What's Normal & What's Not About Losing Hair (PART 1 of 2) Videos losing hair







Hair Loss and Thinning Hair -- Know What's Normal & What's Not About Losing Hair (PART 1 of 2)
This video explains interesting facts about how hair grows and its life cycle. You will also learn how to know if your hair loss is normal or if you should s...losing hair



Losing hair to gain a cure
At a different St. Baldrick's event in March, more than 80 students and faculty members from The Ravenscroft School in Raleigh shaved their heads or cut their hair. The event, which was organized by Ravenscroft students, raised more than $ 93,000 for ... losing hair
Read more on News & Observer



*****************


Recommended Discover to Hair...


Download Now:


Sponsored Links:

Miracle Hair Regrowth Manual!
A Japanese miracle hair regrowth manual is now available in US!
www.miracle-hair-regrowth.com

Hairdressing School
Discover The Complete Hairdressing Training Course
www.tonihairdressing.com

Maximum Hair Minimum Loss
Why You should buy maximum hair minimum loss RIGHT NOW
maximumhairminimumloss.com

Get Hair Loss Black Book
Stop Hair Loss and Permanently Re-Grow Your Hair
hairlossblackbook.com

Lavender Hill Hair Color
The Right Hair Color for You, ebook, questions, mistakes, how to.
lavenderhillhaircolor.com

How To Cut Hair
Discover Learn How To Cut Hair As A Beginner
www.howtocuthairforbeginners.com

Pencil Drawing Techniques
Learn How To Draw Realistic Pencil, Portraits Like A Real Master.
www.pencilportraitmastery.com

Gray Hair No More
Get Your Natural Hair Color Back, Step-By-Step.100% Guaranteed.
www.grayhairnomore.com

Grow Long Hair Super Fast
#1 Rated System for Long Hair FAST, Proven. Guaranteed. 99.9% Success
www.howtogrowhairfast.com/

25 comments:

  1. does hair fall out when a woman is done breastfeeding? we're talking 5+ years..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope no medication :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you on any meds or if you are did you up the dose cuz that happened to me when i was taking too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for this info although i was thinking the same thing earlier today... Because ive noticed this happens to my hair right around the same time it sheds every two weeks or so and more in the spring and summer. I never knew why it had the white things at the end of the strands either but now i do but thats all i need now it thinning hair on top of fine hair. So is it "normal" that its shedding like that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this works! I am trying this remedy named: Hair 790 Formula and as a result within just one month I am seeing hair growth! Just google the website I can't remember the address.

    ReplyDelete
  6.  i also noticed my eyebrows were also thinning, whilst my hair is still falling out, and haven't seen any new growth....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, whenever something changes in your body, always try to see if it could be to a change in lifestyle. If there is no difference in the way you have been living your life then you should look to your relatives for possibilities of hereditary hair loss. If that's not the issue, then see a doctor to explore other possibilities like perhaps hormonal imbalances, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there anyway I can tell if my hair loss is due to hereditary or improper diet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I mean I eat seafood but not meat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I have a large prominent line in between my hair( like a bald line)... What should I do I am 16 and I am don't eat seafood but not meat. Is there anything I can do? What should I eat more of?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What does the black bulb mean?

    ReplyDelete
  12. It absolutely works! I have had thinning hair for several decades now. I was using anti hair loss shampoo and oil of "Argan Life Products" for a year or more. My hair did not need to be 'fixed' anymore. Ladies, it does work. Don't wait, and stick with it. You will be glad you did. I buy from ebay and "w.argan life products.c

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Thanks a lot for this useful video. By the way, I notice lots of people keep on talking about Zunhairex Secrets (search on google), but I'm not sure if it is really good. Have you considered home remedy called Zunhairex Secrets? I have heard several awesome things about it and my buddy completely cures his hair loss and regrow it safely with this remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does hair go back to normal after the birth control causes thinning?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simple remedies or tips that will assist in your thinning hair:

    Take some Hilba and boil in a deep pot for a few hours. Allow to steep. Place on head and massage the solution into your scalp and wrap it up in a cloth for three hours. Repeat this daily for one month

    Tips from makemyhairgrowfaster (dot) org

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simple remedies or tips that will assist in your thinning hair:

    Take some castor oil and rub into hair roots and not the complete hair. Wrap your hair in newspaper. Then take a cloth and tie around your head and leave on overnight. Wash the oil out in the early morning. Repeat this process every 7-10 days. There should be results after about seven treatments

    Tips from makemyhairgrowfaster (dot) org

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you so much for this video. It makes me feel so much better rather than worrying about unusual hair loss.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loosing ALOT of hair. Especially when I work out. I can sit on my bed and loose alot of hair. Not much when I shower. I'm really scared. What's wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are def not normal lol!

    ReplyDelete
  20. P.S. Soaking any flaky areas of your scalp with white distilled vinegar (for about 10 minutes before you wash your hair) will keep your dandruff at bay. But you might have to do it every other day for the first week, and then at least once or twice a week after that for long term maintenance. That's what I have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not trying to scare you, but it sounds like you might have a chronic skin condition called Seborrheic Dermatitis. The first symptom is usually a flaky, itchy scalp due to an overgrowth of yeast that feeds on excess sebum. Please google the term Seborrheic Dermatitis for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, im not sure sure if i have commented you previously. but my hair started to suddenly fall out 5 months ago about a month after it began i also noticed my eyebrows were also thinning, whilst my hair is still falling out, and haven't seen any new growth, i have had a little bit of thin hairs grow back under my brows.. after several doctors, hair clinics and a visit to a dermatologist a week ago to rule our skin cons, some say stress some the dermatologist said its just unlucky:| any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you..
    i always have a huge clump of hair in my hand
    every shower and i shower everyday
    i wasnt too worried because my hair is super thick
    but good to know its normal to lose 100-150

    ReplyDelete
  24. wtf are u saying---

    ReplyDelete
  25. experience hairloss, and overall thinning at top scalp.. after 3 years of ivf? have sebboric dermatitis as well....will my hair grow as per normal? if so when? worried......

    ReplyDelete

Maximum Hair Minimum Loss