Saturday, June 28, 2014

Anterior Median and Anterior Lateral Eyes of a Phidippus princeps Jumping Spider Photo best hair extensions

Anterior Median and Anterior Lateral Eyes of a Phidippus princeps Jumping Spider
best hair extensions

Image by Thomas Shahan
Click here to watch a video I took of this spider earlier today.

Make sure to watch it in high quality!

This little Phidippus princeps was found (not by me) inside, and photographed before her I released her.

I always plan to take a short video of each spider I find, but I usually forget, so the linked video above is pretty rare for me. It's fascinating to watch the palp and chelicerae movement, as it's really mechanical and jerky sometimes, almost like stop-motion animation.

The above photo ( a minor crop) was taken at ~7-8:1 magnification with the 28mm reversed to some extension tubes mounted to the bellows. The lens was set to f/5.6, to preserve sharpness, but as a result the depth of field was extremely shallow. Therefore, I had to take a photo for each individual eye. I ended up stacking 5 photos manually in photoshop (it took forever).

The original photo before resizing is pretty impressive, as you can see actual ridges in the scales on the side of her head, and you can see the thread-work of the shirt reflected in her eyes! I actually had to focus stack the reflections in her eyes.


I try to do the best I can with processing these images, but if anything looks bizarre or poorly done to you, please speak up, as I can't see all of my mistakes.best hair extensions



*****************


Recommended Discover to Hair...


Download Now:


Sponsored Links:

Miracle Hair Regrowth Manual!
A Japanese miracle hair regrowth manual is now available in US!
www.miracle-hair-regrowth.com

Hairdressing School
Discover The Complete Hairdressing Training Course
www.tonihairdressing.com

Maximum Hair Minimum Loss
Why You should buy maximum hair minimum loss RIGHT NOW
maximumhairminimumloss.com

Get Hair Loss Black Book
Stop Hair Loss and Permanently Re-Grow Your Hair
hairlossblackbook.com

Lavender Hill Hair Color
The Right Hair Color for You, ebook, questions, mistakes, how to.
lavenderhillhaircolor.com

How To Cut Hair
Discover Learn How To Cut Hair As A Beginner
www.howtocuthairforbeginners.com

Pencil Drawing Techniques
Learn How To Draw Realistic Pencil, Portraits Like A Real Master.
www.pencilportraitmastery.com

Gray Hair No More
Get Your Natural Hair Color Back, Step-By-Step.100% Guaranteed.
www.grayhairnomore.com

Grow Long Hair Super Fast
#1 Rated System for Long Hair FAST, Proven. Guaranteed. 99.9% Success
www.howtogrowhairfast.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Maximum Hair Minimum Loss