I love your hair color and the cut looks great although I'm sure it's grown out by now. What brand haircolor is that and what exactly is the colors name?
Either they are jealous or they have long hair & they can't stand the competition from others who have long beautiful hair & I'm not saying all long hair is beautiful I'm lucky to have long curly hair almost to my waist & I'm almost 6 ft
I'll never get my haircut again. The status quo wants to see me with short hair, but I like long hair. Ever since my mom made me get a short haircut, it just freaks me out! Never people! I won't go!
Why do you thin k it looks good? Are you saying her long hair didn't look good. You wanted her to sit in thsat stylist chairf, and see that mean old stylisdt crop her with the scissors.
Yeah you will say that won't you. Its like, 'Come on deary, its time for those nice shiny long locks to go. Now head down and hold still.' Its scary watching this. Why do you get a thrill from that poor girl having her long tresses mercicelly cut short? Are you one of those scissor happy stylist?
I know that type of scissor happy stylist. They purposely try to cut and shape the hair so short that it would be difficult to grow back properly. They go right for the kill, and just cut and cut and cut and cut and cut. They have a thing in ruining nice long healthy hair. Once they shape it boy short very tight in the back, bangs, and ears exposed...its too late. Women like her are mean!
If your hair grows so slowly, it is at the limits of its ability. Cutting some off would help its help. It will also allw yout o enjoy another session with the cape and feel your body react with joy. Try it
my hair is almost to my waist now but I'm only gaining about 1 inch a year it grows at such a slow rate I have a dusting every two months to avoid split ends I wonder how the girl in the video is keeping hers an update would be nice
... wear it forward and piecey. She has great facial structure for short hair, but the stylist was just sloppy and then she styled it poorly. Please spend a little more $ next time and go somewhere nice. When this starts to grow out a little, go get it re-shaped (SOMEWHERE ELSE! LOL I can't stress it enough.) and I bet it will look AH-MAZING. :)
Boredom, I guess!
ReplyDeletethen why the hell did you do it??
ReplyDeleteit's too "styled/neat" looking for that young lady , needs to be messy and funky
ReplyDeleteI cried after all my long hair was cut off, can't wait to have it long again! She looks great though with short hair.
ReplyDeleteyou look ugly
ReplyDelete
why did you do it? for fun? you look like you didnt want to! lol
ReplyDeleteI love your hair color and the cut looks great although I'm sure it's grown out by now. What brand haircolor is that and what exactly is the colors name?
ReplyDeleteEither they are jealous or they have long hair & they can't stand the competition from others who have long beautiful hair & I'm not saying all long hair is beautiful I'm lucky to have long curly hair almost to my waist & I'm almost 6 ft
ReplyDeleteI'll never get my haircut again. The status quo wants to see me with short hair, but I like long hair. Ever since my mom made me get a short haircut, it just freaks me out! Never people! I won't go!
ReplyDeleteI'll never get my hair cut because of stylists like her. I am scared to go to the salon.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you thin k it looks good? Are you saying her long hair didn't look good. You wanted her to sit in thsat stylist chairf, and see that mean old stylisdt crop her with the scissors.
ReplyDeleteYeah you will say that won't you. Its like, 'Come on deary, its time for those nice shiny long locks to go. Now head down and hold still.' Its scary watching this. Why do you get a thrill from that poor girl having her long tresses mercicelly cut short? Are you one of those scissor happy stylist?
ReplyDeleteNot her hair. THe stylist shaped it in such a way that it will be awkward to grow back.
ReplyDeleteI know that type of scissor happy stylist. They purposely try to cut and shape the hair so short that it would be difficult to grow back properly. They go right for the kill, and just cut and cut and cut and cut and cut. They have a thing in ruining nice long healthy hair. Once they shape it boy short very tight in the back, bangs, and ears exposed...its too late. Women like her are mean!
ReplyDeleteThat lady was scissor happy...poor girl
ReplyDeleteshort hair gives an awesome look for girls...!!!!!love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt hurts when I see this :'(
ReplyDeletewhy????
ReplyDelete
If your hair grows so slowly, it is at the limits of its ability. Cutting some off would help its help. It will also allw yout o enjoy another session with the cape and feel your body react with joy. Try it
ReplyDeletemy hair is almost to my waist now but I'm only gaining about 1 inch a year it grows at such a slow rate I have a dusting every two months to avoid split ends I wonder how the girl in the video is keeping hers an update would be nice
ReplyDeletei love taylor swift
ReplyDeleteYeah, the way that woman styles it was not cute. It really ages the girl, but I'm sure she'll be able to style it much better.
ReplyDeleteit's just hair, guys. that shit grows back.
ReplyDeletenice haircut, styled poorly.
ReplyDelete... wear it forward and piecey. She has great facial structure for short hair, but the stylist was just sloppy and then she styled it poorly. Please spend a little more $ next time and go somewhere nice. When this starts to grow out a little, go get it re-shaped (SOMEWHERE ELSE! LOL I can't stress it enough.) and I bet it will look AH-MAZING. :)
ReplyDelete