Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Favorite Products For Natural Hair | Updated 2013 Videos hair products for women







My Favorite Products For Natural Hair | Updated 2013
Visit My Second Channel! : http://youtube.com/dearnaptural85 Catch Me on Twitter! : http://twitter.com/Nap85 Facebook Me! : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nap...hair products for women



Are You Having an Old Hair Day?
The aging population initially posed a problem for hair-product makers. As women grow older they tend to wash their hair less often, either because they want to avoid fading chemically dyed hair or because their lifestyle has changed, says David Rubin ... hair products for women
Read more on Wall Street Journal



*****************


Recommended Discover to Hair...


Download Now:


Sponsored Links:

Miracle Hair Regrowth Manual!
A Japanese miracle hair regrowth manual is now available in US!
www.miracle-hair-regrowth.com

Hairdressing School
Discover The Complete Hairdressing Training Course
www.tonihairdressing.com

Maximum Hair Minimum Loss
Why You should buy maximum hair minimum loss RIGHT NOW
maximumhairminimumloss.com

Get Hair Loss Black Book
Stop Hair Loss and Permanently Re-Grow Your Hair
hairlossblackbook.com

Lavender Hill Hair Color
The Right Hair Color for You, ebook, questions, mistakes, how to.
lavenderhillhaircolor.com

How To Cut Hair
Discover Learn How To Cut Hair As A Beginner
www.howtocuthairforbeginners.com

Pencil Drawing Techniques
Learn How To Draw Realistic Pencil, Portraits Like A Real Master.
www.pencilportraitmastery.com

Gray Hair No More
Get Your Natural Hair Color Back, Step-By-Step.100% Guaranteed.
www.grayhairnomore.com

Grow Long Hair Super Fast
#1 Rated System for Long Hair FAST, Proven. Guaranteed. 99.9% Success
www.howtogrowhairfast.com/

25 comments:

  1. Whitney...I need more style ideas! :-( I'm a young, 20-something working professional and the "lazy day bohemian" look(s) aren't always work appropriate. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your channel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is white vinegar a good substitute for ACV?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see a French braid out in this series..., before you say no I am aware your not a fan of those because it takes allot of time but let's compromise two pig tail French braid out???? Okay well thanks for the vid keep em coming I luv luv luv your channel Diva snap* snap* snap*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always melt my shea butter and mix it with tea tree oil. You should try mixing it with other oils. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out Aubrey Organics. They're all natural organic products and they have a balancing protein conditioner. I had the same problem and it helped bring my full curls back while strengthening them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what does that have to do with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so i have a question. i have been natural for 2 yrs now and have been wearing my hair straightened alot. with the straightening i believe that i have kinda gotten my curls off balance. will any of these products help with that as well?

    ReplyDelete
  9. aloe vera does need to be refrigerated if I recall. Maybe you should try that. 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dilute my aloe vera juice with water in a spray bottle but I just keep it in my bathroom with the rest of my hair products is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I watch this video 3 times a day... I'm taking notes lol :D taking my boothing to Whole Foods saturday, I wanna make sure I have everything down packed! lol And yes my boothing is a spoiler lol He knows how OBSESSED I am with my natural hair! And he says your hair is "something wonderful", lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your beauty regimens!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry this was for ur "How to wash curly hair".....! But again, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! So gonna be brutally honest & say i didn;t put much credance in this routine or others because i just haven't found any that worked with my hair.......until earlier this week! This really works with my hair!!!! I'm so excited! I didn;t use ur clay poo or the mayo co, but best believe i will def try!! Mahalo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That shirt your wearing is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi DIY, thanks for the video. A question: how long did you leave the apple cider vinegar on your hair? one hour? and then you wash out? Thanks for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How often do you use your deep conditioning treatments if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking of incorporating them into my routine but i don't want to do it so often that i end up having protein overload. What would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  18. mineral rich ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your hair is gorgeous and u r beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the video! Great information and products! Question what do you do to maintain the moisture in your hair days after washing or co-washing. I have been transitioning for 10 months now and when I wash my hair its nice and soft but days after it is bone dry but I cannot seem to find a way to keep it moisturized. What do you recommend I do? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your videos rock out loud!! Question though what type of shea butter do you use? And how do you keep so much moisture in your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  22. PrettyBrownEyes718April 23, 2013 at 4:53 AM

    Thanks for making this video! Love all of your tips and DIYs! Quick question for you. Do you use the mud-wash in between washes? If not, are you only using your DIY conditioners or TJ TTT conditioner?

    ReplyDelete
  23. She washes to clarify once a month but co-washes to detangle and condition, in between those weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have so much wonderful long hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. @tiairacullen you can try sealing the moisture in with an oil other than coconut or use a butter to seal it :)

    ReplyDelete

Maximum Hair Minimum Loss