I need to know what the best type of base is for a non surgical hair replacement. I have alopecia and am looking for options.
Best answer:
Answer by Susan Falcone
Hi Jane-
This is a great question! I'm sorry about your hair loss and can totally relate. I have androgenetic alopecia as well and wear a hair replacement system. Your base type depends on how you expect your hairpiece to perform and how you intend to wear hair. Things to consider are length of wear (daily or extended wear), duration of wear (months you need the piece to last), whether or not you use your own growing hairline, whether or not you are bonding, etc.
The 4 basic things to consider are: Front appearance, Top appearance, Durability and Comfort--depending on the order of your concerns.
For a bonded hair replacement system the most undetectable base is lace but there are various options depending your needs.
I wear a bonded partial hair system, and in the DIY hair replacement training program I teach, we cover all available base types so you can make the perfect educated decision for yourself. Check it out: http://www.crownedbeautiful.com/
What do you think? Answer below!
Sponsored Links:
Miracle Hair Regrowth Manual!
A Japanese miracle hair regrowth manual is now available in US!
www.miracle-hair-regrowth.com
Hairdressing School
Discover The Complete Hairdressing Training Course
www.tonihairdressing.com
Maximum Hair Minimum Loss
Why You should buy maximum hair minimum loss RIGHT NOW
maximumhairminimumloss.com
Get Hair Loss Black Book
Stop Hair Loss and Permanently Re-Grow Your Hair
hairlossblackbook.com
Lavender Hill Hair Color
The Right Hair Color for You, ebook, questions, mistakes, how to.
lavenderhillhaircolor.com
How To Cut Hair
Discover Learn How To Cut Hair As A Beginner
www.howtocuthairforbeginners.com
Pencil Drawing Techniques
Learn How To Draw Realistic Pencil, Portraits Like A Real Master.
www.pencilportraitmastery.com
Gray Hair No More
Get Your Natural Hair Color Back, Step-By-Step.100% Guaranteed.
www.grayhairnomore.com
Grow Long Hair Super Fast
#1 Rated System for Long Hair FAST, Proven. Guaranteed. 99.9% Success
www.howtogrowhairfast.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment